| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puntarenas in February is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 2.3mm (0.1in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Puntarenas February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Puntarenas:
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 522.8 kms (324.9 miles) NNW
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 445 kms (276.5 miles) NNW
- Condega, Nicaragua - 414.5 kms (257.6 miles) NNW
- Choluteca, Honduras - 449.9 kms (279.6 miles) NW
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 322.7 kms (200.5 miles) NNW
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 388.3 kms (241.3 miles) NW
- Managua, Nicaragua - 294.3 kms (182.9 miles) NNW
- Juigalpa, Nicaragua - 244.3 kms (151.8 miles) NNW
- Masatepe, Nicaragua - 260 kms (161.6 miles) NNW
- Nandaime, Nicaragua - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) NNW
- Altagracia, Nicaragua - 195.6 kms (121.5 miles) NNW
- Rivas, Nicaragua - 194.8 kms (121 miles) NW